Our modelling approach to designing and testing fluid networks
ENGINTEC S.p.A. with its expertise and software tools, is able to offer engineering services related to the verification and design of fluid networks under pressure.
The calculation is based on Fergusson’s formula, valid in all the pressure and temperature ranges of the fluid itself, this allows simulations of extremely complex networks using specialized software such as InfoWorks W.
With our own expertise and software tools, we are able to offer engineering services related to the verification and design of gas networks.
In particular, we deal with:
- Analysis of the distribution of gas flows and pressures on the grid to verify the support of minimum operating pressures.
- Integrated gas transport network projects.
- Checking for the effects of interconnecting multiple networks
The simulation models we make allow us to represent, in a simulation model, fluid networks of any extension and complexity providing indispensable support to network designers and managers.
Our experience covers the following areas:
- Gas transport and distribution networks
- Remote heating networks
- Cooling circuits
- Analysis of fluid meshed networks with different sources and users
- Compressed air circuits
- Compressible and/or biphase fluids
Become our customer
Work with us today to change tomorrow. You are exactly what is needed to help us achieve our goals.